1. So many carousels. So little time. There was the pink swan in San Sebastian (I know, technically not France), the ancient giraffe at Jardin du Luxembourg, the pink princess coach at the Eiffel Tower, another giraffe by the beach in Anglet, the baby horse at Parc de la Villette, and a white horse with pink saddle in Montmartre.
2. The baguettes. And the macarons. And the croissants. And the raspberry tarts. Yummy meat and cheese too.
3. The bike ride along the oceanside in Anglet to the riverside in Bayonne. My first time in a big girl bike seat! Daddy promised to get me one in Vancouver.
4. Jumping the waves and burying feet on the beaches of Pays Basque. It was even fun after I fell into the waves.
5. The Eiffel Tower experience. I climbed up 350 steps past the first floor all by myself! (Read my Momma’s post HERE.)